International and renown companies active in the sectors of speciality chemicals, foils, sausage casings, printing plates, artificial resins, nanotechnologies and iotechnology/pharmaceuticals are based here. The industrial park offers opportunities for expansion and available space as well as building space which can be specifically used for industrial settlements in co-operation with the operating corporation InfraServ GmbH & Co. Wiesbaden KG. After an intensive period of restructuring, from the second largest plant of Hoechst AG to an industrial park, the site of industrial production presents itself as a modern solution for your particular needs. The park is ideal for mid-sized industrial enterprises as well as for manufacturing companies. There are already over 80 partners located in the industrial park.
Your contact is InfraServ GmbH & Co. Wiesbaden KG which invests and co-ordinates the infrastructure components and ensures they are all in agreement with each other. This results in an effective merging of all the strengths with synergies from which all the companies in the industrial park benefit.
- We offer your business everything you need for successful work … so that you can focus on your core business.
- We have the necessary experience to intelligently link the needs of industrial and chemical production.
- Long-term commitment and reliable partnerships are the basis of our work.
- Whatever you decide – we offer you professional as well as long-term commitment.
Operating an industrial park requires a whole host of services and know-how. With many tasks within a company which are not part of the core business, it is often worth having a competent partner. This brings significant efficiency and cost benefits to manufacturing companies. We have also outsourced work which is not part of our core business in order to reduce costs for our partners. Overall, we were able to reduce infrastructure costs by 22% since 1998.
We offer services, for example, in the areas of special water qualities, providing electricity, steam, compressed land cold air. Our speciality is tailor-made services for your individual needs.
The services of the InfraServ Wiesbaden Group in the Kalle-Albert Industrial Park are:
2. Real estate / environmental protection
3. Warehouses / Logistics
4. Personnel management
5. Engineering/workshops (InfraServ Wiesbaden Technik GmbH & Co. KG)
6. IT + SAP consulting (GES Systemhaus GmbH)
Optimal operational space, buildings and systems as well as supply and disposal systems for power and water are the result of careful planning. We determine this planning process in close co-operation with you, on site. Partnership is also of the utmost importance for us in the realisation. If you decide to locate to the industrial park, InfraServ Wiesbaden will operate all systems and facilities which are necessary for the transformation, distribution and use of energies such as steam and compressed air or cold. InfraServ Wiesbaden provides the buildings, warehouse space and services.
The benefits for you are obvious: you no longer need to invest in expensive systems and facilities and have no maintenance costs or labour with your own personnel. These responsibilities are entirely with us. Partnership especially means that we take care of what doesn‘t belong to your core business. Our many years‘ experience in providing services to the industrial park gives our customers a good feeling and they benefit from cost sharing with the available bulk users.
We offer you
- Comprehensive experience in industrial park management
- Competent employees
- Qualified consultation
- High efficiency and low running costs
InfraServ Wiesbaden group turnover:
- Approx. 140 mill. Euros
- Profitable since founding in 1997
- Approx. 900 employees
- Benefit from the cost benefits of the joint use of: roads, rails, port facilities, mains system, telecommunication networks, fire department, security and power.
Partners on site:
- Agfa Gevaert Graphic System GmbH
- AZ Electronic Materials (Germany) GmbH
- Sigam GmbH
- Clariant Produkte (Deutschland) GmbH
- Cytec Surface Specialties Germany GmbH & Co. KG
- Kalle GmbH
- Microdyn-Nadir GmbH
- Mitsubishi Polyester Film GmbH
- SE Tylose GmbH & Co. KG
- BKK Gesundheit
- > 5.600 employees
- Real estate / environmental
- Warehouses / Logistics
- Personnel management
- Engineering / workshops (InfraServ Wiesbaden Technik GmbH & Co. KG)
- IT + SAP consulting (GES Systemhaus GmbH)
- Disposal (Fehr Umwelt)
- Analytics (InfraServ Knapsack)
- Electricity, steam
- Cooling energy, cooling water
- Compressed air, nitrogen
- Biological wastewater treatment
The Kalle-Albert Industrial Park is in the Rhine-Main economic region making it an international production location close to the European markets.
Convenient and easy to get to: Frankfurt Rhine-Main Airport: 25 minutes, Motorway connection, Bus, rail and suburban rail connections directly to the site, ICE stop in Wiesbaden, airport and Mainz , Rail connection on site, Rhine port.
Der Eintrag "freemium_overlay_form_cte" existiert leider nicht.