Located in Burgkirchen / Bavaria the Industrial Park Werk GENDORF is Bavaria‘s greatest chemical park and home to over 30 companies in the fields of basic and specialty chemistry, plastics, energy and industrial services. It is operated by InfraServ Gendorf.
More than 30 companies employing 4,000 people have found an ideal home in the two square kilometers of the industrial park, including international operation companies like e.g. Clariant, Dyneon (3M), Klöckner Pentaplast, Linde, Vinnolit or W. L. Gore & Associates. Further mainly medium-sized companies from the region provide services completing the production on site and customer service network.
A site with concept
A powerful network of globally active, small and mid-sized companies engaged in research and other services as well as a site operator forms an ideal foundation for any new enterprise that relocates to the 197-hectare industrial park. 38 hectares of developed open space are available for new company-specific business establishments.
focus on the core business
A unique advantage of the Industrial Park Werk Gendorf – customes on site need not concern with anything – only with the core business. As a site operator with 1,000 highly qualified employees, InfraServ Gendorf supplies a „complete solution package“ that includes the infrastructure and all required site services at the Industrial Park Werk GENDORF. InfraServ Gendorf therefore not only provides companies in the chemical and process industry with an ideal platform for relocations, but also the conditions for being a step ahead of the competition over the long-term.
Platform for competitive production
As a site operator with decades of experience, InfraServ Gendorf also supplies in addition to comprehensive site services tailored industrial solutions. These include plant engineering, maintenance, environmental services like measurements and permits as well as IT solutions and (continuing) training.
Efficiency through network
The Industrial Park Werk GENDORF features a powerful network that has grown over time and links the companies operating on site. This production and material network is the starting point for many value-added chains and profitable production.
The network: economic strength and ecologic benefit
The network is not only economically highly efficient; it also preserves the environment. The network creates opportunities for minimizing emissions and waste, and to reduce resource consumption. Additionally transport distances are reduced to a minimum. Moreover, the potential for security and environmental risks is mitigated. The network is therefore not only an important economic strength, but also creates an ecologic benefit.
- Industrial Park GENDORF is the greatest Chemical Park in Bavaria
- More than 30 companies located on site
- Approx. 4,000 employees
- 197 hectares in total
- 38 hectares available for new industrial locations
- Economic strength and ecologic benefit by
- sophisticated production network
Partners on site:
3M, Archroma, Clariant, Global Amines, Gore,
InfraServ Gendorf Group, Klöckner Pentaplast, Linde, Vinnolit etc.
Site operator: InfraServ Gendorf
- Employees: approx. 1,000
- Site operator and industrial service provider for chemical and process industry
- 2013 sales: EUR 255 million
- Site Solutions: Site services, Energy & Media, Disposal, Logistics
- Individual Solutions: Engineering, Maintenance, Environmental Services, IT Services, Training
Energy & Media:
Power and natural Gas grid and supply, steam, fully de-ionized water, cooling water, process water,
potable water, Compressed and instrument air, nitrogen, oxygen, argon
Region: Site advantage Bavaria
- Concentrated economic power – Dozens of chemical companies form together the „Bavarian Chemical Triangle“ offering investors excellent opportunities for growth and for attracting new business, excellent supply of raw materials and intermediate products, good infrastructure and an outstanding location with easy access to Central, Eastern and Southern Europe.
- A guarantee for a high quality of life – In spite of this concentration of companies, the region is not dominated by industrial plants, but is part of Bavaria‘s most beautiful natural settings: only about an hour‘s drive from the Alps and the Chiemsee, with a large number of nature preserves and swimming lakes. It is only 50 km to Salzburg, and 100 km to Munich.
InfraServ GmbH & Co. Gendorf KG
Dr. Thomas Wocadlo
Sales and Marketing
84508 Burgkirchen a. d. Alz
Phone: +49 8679 7-4646
Fax: +49 8679 7-3060
title="www.infraserv.gendorf.de" href="http://www.infraserv.gendorf.de" target="_blank">www.infraserv.gendorf.de
Der Eintrag "freemium_overlay_form_cte" existiert leider nicht.